Adult’s Dental Services
What We Can Do
- Fillings including aesthetic composite resins
- Amalgam removal
- Root Canal Therapy
- Crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays
- Dentures and denture repair
- Bite splints
- Tooth Whitening
Sunshine Coast Dental Services
Dental Implants, Crowns & Bridges, Veneers, Teeth Whitening in Sunshine Coast
Tips For Overcoming Dental Related Anxiety
How to have a positive experience at the dentist
Dental anxiety affects 1 in 7 people. The key to coping with dental anxiety is to discuss your fears with your dentist. Once your dentist knows what your fears are, he or she will be better able to work with you to determine the best ways to make you less anxious and more comfortable. The good news is, you can overcome dental anxiety! Here are some simple tips to help you:
- Put on a brave face – If you can remain upbeat and confident, focusing on the positive outcomes of going to the dentist, this can help with your anxiety.
- Build a good rapport – Let’s face it. Some people just don’t have a good bedside manner. Find a dentist that has experience working with anxious patients. A good dentist will be patient and understanding.
Regular visits to the dentist with a positive outcome will help ensure you overcome your fear and start enjoying the experience.
Everyone Can Afford the Dentist
At Eumundi Dental, we understand that dental treatment is expensive. So to make dental more accessible, we offer interest free payment plans through Denticare.
We accept all health funds, credit cards, bank cards and cash. We also offer a 10% discount for Healthcare card holders, pension card holders and seniors (over 65).